Collection of Information
When you access and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information about you, including your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services. This is called "behavioral tracking." RPR does not respond to "do not track" signals at this time.
In the course of our business, we may collect information from:
- Your usage of the Site;
- Communications, applications, or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- Your transactions with, or from the services performed by, us, our affiliates, or others including our parent, the National Association of Realtors® ("NAR");
- An MLS (or broker) of which you are a participant/subscriber.
- "Cookies" that are used to store and track your preferences in order to provide you with customized and personalized services. A cookie is data sent to your Internet browser from a Web server and stored on your computer hard drive. Cookies make your Web experience easier by storing usage patterns and preferences. Cookies are used by most Internet Web sites. Cookies are required to use RPR, including third-party cookies that provide RPR with usage tracking services, in order to personalize your use of the Site and to create content derived from your usage behavior.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, RPR uses the information collected to provide services and to communicate with you. RPR will only share information in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct RPR to share the information;
- When RPR provides information to NAR, affiliated companies, service or content providers pursuant to an agreement or to manage and use on our behalf;
- When necessary to comply with a legal requirement or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RPR, its users, or the public against harm;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security; or technical concerns; and
- In the event that RPR or NAR is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, your information may be shared with its successor or assigns.
Third Party Web Sites